The Carso Trail 2022 is a non-competitive cycling meeting reserved exclusively for members of the Bike Soul SSDrl (hereinafter also referred to as an event or improperly adventure).
Art. 1 - Registration
All people who have reached the age of 18 at the time of registration belonging to any nationality are admitted to the gathering.
Art. 2 - Affiliation
The Carso Trail 2022 is an event reserved exclusively for members of the Bike Soul SSDrl.
Anyone who is not a member of the aforementioned sports club will become one at the time of registering for the event.
The Organization may at any time and at its sole discretion decide whether or not to accept the registration or to exclude a participant from the event if it could damage the image of the same.
ART. 3 - Obligatory medical certificate for everyone
For all participants it is MANDATORY to present to the organization the medical aptitude certificate for cycling practice (Certificate of fitness for the practice of sporting activity of particular and high cardiovascular commitment or Competitive Medical Certificate for Cycling) and in compliance with DM 26/04/2013 issued by a valid Sports Medical Center or Doctor. The medical certificate must expire after 1 July 2022 and must be uploaded during registration; alternatively it can be sent later by email to: email@example.com by 30 April 2022.
The uploaded certificate will be checked and validated within 15 days from the date of receipt. If the medical certificate is not compliant, it will be rejected and canceled and the member will have to forward a new compliant one.
The medical certificate must be specific for CYCLING. We cannot accept medical certificates issued for other sports such as triathlon, athletics, etc.
Anyone who does not comply with this requirement will not be considered regularly registered and is not entitled to a refund of the registration fee.
Each participant must declare pursuant to the D.P.R. n. 445 of 28 December 2000 that the documents he forwarded are true and correspond to the originals in his possession.
Art. 4 - Path and track
The route starts from Monfalcone (Marina Julia) and ends in Monfalcone (Marina Julia) The route has a length of about 360 km (+ or - 10%). The route develops on paths, dirt roads and asphalted roads.
The organization will provide all participants with a complete trace of the route to follow until arrival in Monfalcone (Marina Julia), but informs that, at any time and for any reason related to safety, as well as to traffic and road conditions , including road works, detours and any other imponderable situation that may be encountered along the route we have provided, each participant is free, at their discretion, to leave the route and resume it as soon as these critical conditions have ceased and safety will be guaranteed again . You can therefore deviate from the track provided at any time and then resume it later, using alternative routes at your discretion, if conditions require it.
The organization reserves the right to change the route up to a few days before departure.
Art. 5 - Collective departure
Event date and place of departure: Friday 17 June 2022 - Monfalcone (Marina Julia), Italy.
Registration and delivery of the material Thursday 16 May 2022.
The detailed program of the event will be available for each participant via email.
Art. 6 - Respect for the highway code
The Carso Trail 2022 is a FREE EXCURSION RIDE on dirt roads, paths and asphalted roads; the whole route will always be open to traffic and therefore compliance with the Highway Code is mandatory for all participants. It is also mandatory to have a safety kit for repairs of faults and punctures.
Art. 7 - Characteristics of the event - warning
All participants must:
be physically prepared to face any long pedaling periods, have a spirit of adaptability, have a good knowledge of the use of GPS and basic orientation.
In the spirit of bikepacking, any type of external support is prohibited (except of course in emergencies).
Art. 8 - Compulsory kit
For their own personal safety, in the event of an emergency or loss of the route, each participant is obliged to carry with them, for the duration of their adventure, the following minimum safety equipment:
• reflective vest
• whistle or bell
• cell phone
• approved helmet to always wear
• front white and red rear lights
Art. 9 - Registration and participation fee
Registration opening: 01/01/2022
Registration deadline: 30/04/2022
Cost of registration:
• Live Tracking with a device provided by the organization
• MSP 2022 membership
• Full track of the route in .gpx format.
• Meeting with participants before departure
• Digital Guide
• Carso Trail 2022 gadgets
• Event pack
• Carso Trail 2022 Finisher Certificate
Art. 10 - GPRS Tracker
Each participant will receive, included in the price, a GPRS satellite tracker or, at the discretion of the organization, another satellite device or application. If the tracking system is based on a physical device, the latter will be delivered to each participant during the meeting on June 16. To receive the GPRS tracker, which we remind will be included in the registration fee, a security deposit of Euro 50 is required (fully refunded upon return of the device upon arrival). To receive the refund, the device must be delivered in working condition and complete with case and USB power cable, to the organization of the event. In the event that the tracker is lost or damaged, a charge of € 150 will be required as compensation for damages.
Art. 11 - Validity of registration
Registration can be considered regularly valid only after completing the electronic registration procedure with consequent electronic crediting of the amount in favor of the organizer and sending of the medical certificate (which must be sent by 30 April 2022 to the info @ mailbox. bikesoul.it) and the positive verification by the Organization of the validity of the same.
The organization of the Carso Trail 2022 may, at any time and at its sole discretion, without the obligation of further motivation, decide whether or not to accept anyone's registration.
Art. 12 - Replacement and renunciation of participation
With reference to the Event, it is not possible to request the replacement of a participant once registered. If a member does not participate in the event, the participation fee will not be refunded under any circumstances and the race packet will not be shipped.
Art. 13 - Cancellation or postponement of the event
Cancellation - If, due to force majeure, the event does not take place, the amount paid at the time of registration will not be refunded, but only the participation fee will be considered valid in the event of a request to register for the next edition. The organization will also be entitled to a contribution regarding the renewal of the sports card and secretarial costs of € 15.00 for postponing registration to the following year. The request for registration for the following year and the payment of the secretarial contribution must be made by the date indicated by the organization after the cancellation of the event.
Movement - Furthermore, for reasons of force majeure or other serious reasons, which could jeopardize the preparation of the event or the participation in it by a number of people not less than half of the members, the Organization reserves the right to move the place and / or date of the event within the same calendar year. In this case, the fee paid for registration will be valid for the event on the rescheduled date, without increasing costs for members. In this case, it is not possible to move the registration to the following year's edition.
Art. 14 - Variations
In the face of new environmental and / or health circumstances and / or in the event of changes to the regulatory framework, the Organization reserves the right at any time to make the consequent reasonable changes to the regulation. The official website of the event where this regulation is published constitutes the only reference for information on the event. Therefore, any different contents present in previous communications via newsletters, in the press or on social media cannot be invoked.
Art. 15 - Approval, consent, authorization, etc.
By asking to participate in the Carso Trail 2022, each participant from the time of registration:
• I declare that I have read and approved these Regulations and accept all of its parts;
• He is the guarantor of his own behavior during and after the event;
• He declares that he is in good physical condition and that he has given the organization a valid medical certificate after having undergone a medical examination for cycling practice, providing the organization with the widest indemnity for any damage it may suffer as a result of its participation at the event;
• He declares that he is aware that the event in which he participates is a non-competitive event and without rankings;
• He declares to be aware that there is no health, food and mechanical assistance service on the part of the organizers of the cycling event called Carso Trail 2022;
He declares to be aware that there is no recovery service for retired people, nor are there any obligations on the part of the organizers to search for participants on the route;
• He declares to be aware that there is no obligation on the part of the organization to guard the roads crossed by the participating cyclists;
• Declares to be aware that the participation fee will not be refunded under any circumstances;
• He declares to have experience and to be aware of the possibility of encountering adverse weather conditions and to be able to orient himself and ride in the hills and mid-mountains in such conditions;
• Declares to be aware that the organizer "Bike Soul SSDrl" is not a professional organizing body, but it acts only for recreational purposes and not for financial purposes (1174 Civil Code); and therefore participation in the Carso Trail 2022 always takes place by free choice and for recreational purposes, in any case not for financial purposes. It therefore follows that the aforementioned organizing SSDrl is free, and in any case indemnified, from any liability connected to the Carso Trail 2022 excursion. , loss of the route, physical problems, accidents, thefts, etc. It therefore follows that the Carso Trail 2022 cycling excursion is to be understood as a mere meeting with the spontaneous and independent participation of cyclists and cyclists on a free and personal excursion;
• Declares that, therefore, the cyclist who participates in the Carso Trail 2022 cycling excursion, renounces to take any legal action for any reason against the aforementioned organizer SSDrl, acknowledging that the same is a non-professional association that acts for recreational purposes without the requirements (pursuant to Article 1174 of the Italian Civil Code)
• You consent to the use of your data, including for commercial purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the consolidated act on privacy no. 196 of 30/06/2003 and the European Union Privacy Regulation 2017/679 (GDPR / 18);
• Grants the organizers the widest possible consent to the use, in the ways permitted by law, including for profit, of any video or photographic image taken during the days of the event, providing the organization with the right to transfer these images to third parties.
The aforementioned authorization for the use of one's own image must be understood as granted indefinitely and without territorial limits throughout the world, for use in various publications and films, including, by way of example and not limited to, promotional materials and / or advertising made on all media. The organization may also transfer the rights of use provided for in this agreement to third parties and its institutional and commercial partners.
The organization declines all responsibility for itself and its collaborators, for accidents or damage to people or things, which may occur before, during and after the event or as a result of the same.
Art. 16 - Treatment and registration of personal data
The processing and registration of personal data will be carried out by the following company:
Bike Soul SSDrl
59100 Prato (PO), Italy
Tax Code / VAT 02379130970
The personal data of all participants will be processed and recorded in accordance with the provisions of the consolidated text on privacy no. 196 of 30/06/2003 and the European Union Privacy Regulation 2017/679 (GDPR / 18).